Monday, March 1, 2010

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil for Hair Treatment Review CLOSED

Closed.
Congrats to winner: Nothing of the Sort said...
One of the characteristics is, the Gold Label standard is the highest standard for Virgin Coconut Oil.



   Recently I was lucky enough to get the chance to try Tropical Traditions' Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil for review and I loved it! After that, I was given another chance to review one of their many other incredible products, and I must say it was a hard choice because Tropical Traditions has alot of products to choose from! I chose the Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair Treament because my hair needed some help.
  My hair is long and blonde.  I def. have damage effects from highlighting and using heat on my hair.  I knew this would be a great item that I could hopefully benefit from.  It was!  One thing that quickly caught my eye was that the coconut oil hair treatment works with all types of hair. I loved that I didn't have to have 2 or 3 different products for all the different hair types in our home. I also read on the jar that this product can be used for dry scalp too.
   After shampooing , I rubbed the coconut oil into the ends of my hair and worked it all the way up to my scalp. The hair treatment had a great texture and smell to it. It felt fresh and made my hair smooth. I love the coconut scent, reminds me of the beach!  This hair treatment truely is wonderful and works like it says!
   Coconut oil has been used for hair treatment in coconut producing countries such as India and the Philippines for thousands of years. Studies in India have been done on how effective various oils are on treating damaged hair. The study compared mineral oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil because these were the three most commonly used oils in hair treatment products used in India. Coconut oil was the only oil found to reduce the protein loss remarkably for both undamaged and damaged hair when used as a pre-wash and post-wash grooming product. Both sunflower and mineral oils do not help at all in reducing the protein loss from hair. 
Tropical Traditions is a great, family-owned business that offers original and great quality products!  This Coconut Oil for Hair Treatment is a natural product that you can't just find in stores. I love how there aren't any harmful chemical ingredients. Overall, it's a great buy. I would def. recommend this for anyone wanting healthier hair!


Click here to check out more awesome products from Tropical Traditions!
Free Coconut Recipes are available here.

Giveaway
One of my lucky readers will win their own jar of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair Treatment!
Worth $25.00
For entry, you must provide your email address and name with your comment.

Main Entry : Check out Tropical Traditions, comment me on this post with one of the characteristics of the Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair Treatment.

Extra Entry : All extras are worth one entry unless otherwise noted. Please leave me a comment for each that you complete. If the task counts for multiple entrys, (+2), then leave as many comments as the number.



*Make a purchase from Tropical Traditions +5
* Follow my blog through google connect
* Comment me with why you want to win
* Submit your own Coconut Recipe, click here for more info +5

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Giveaway will end on March 15 12:00 CST USA. I will notify the winner via email. I draw the winner via random.org. Winner has 48 hours to verify my email notification along with their shipping information before I select another winner!

ShareThis