Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ta Dah Boutique's New Bow Holder

Organize your little girl's bows & clippies in style


This Bow Holder is on sale until Christmas from $32 to $22.40, including GrandOpening Discount!

This wooden plaque measures at 9.5"x6.5". Hot Pink Zebra Scrapbooking paper has been applied with a super duty glue, trimmed to perfection, sanded into the wood on the sides and blended in with paint. The sides have been handpainted in black. Bow Holder has been accented with flowers and centered with a light pink rhinestone flower. 'Bows' have been hand painted in bubblegum pink, glossed and accented with rhinestones for extra bling. The entire bow holder has been triple coated with a high gloss shine and sealer.

Two 18.5" double layered ribbons in matching pink & black zebra with a solid black hang for clipping on your collection of bows and clippies! Ribbon is heat sealed and securely attached.

Bow holder hangs from wide black satin ribbon, tied into a bow.

Bow Holder is packed pretty and neat. Free gift wrapping available, just let me know!

Ta Dah's Bow Holders are all my own original and unique designs. I pay attention to even the smallest of details.

This bow holder is currently on sale for my Grand Opening. I can design your bow holder however you like, in any theme or color and personalized however you prefer. I have put a lot of effort into my creation so it's made to last! Contact me for other options and questions.
 
And remember, you get 10 extra points for all giveaways when you make a purchase from our shop!

1 comment:

  1. love it Kristi!! For everyone to know, I bought a bow holder from Kristi and it's great quality and super cute! All my friends LOVE it.
    I love this one

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis