Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nowali Moccasins Review & Discount

~ Featured on my Christmas Gift Guide ~
Nowa Li began producing traditional moccasins in Sweden over 50 years ago. The company is proud of its heritage and continues to produce these high quality moccasins in much the same way today (the stitching is still sewn by hand).
A comment we frequently hear is "I remember those from when I was a kid !"
Today Nowa Li brand moccasins, socks and tights are worn by kids around the world.
 
* STAYS ON: Double Elastic at the ankle helps the moccasin stay on.
* SOFT SOLES: so the foot can move freely, allowing the the muscles to develop naturally
* NON SKID: Non Skid bottoms are perfect for young walkers
* NATURAL MATERIALS: Cotton & Leather
I was so excited when Nowali agreed to work with me on a review for my blog!  I thought their moccasins were so neat and would be perfect for my son.  We received the Nowali Striped Moccasin in navy.  They are absolutely darling, I love the colorful and bright stripes!  I was really amazed at the quality of the moccasins! The hand stitching is to a perfection. They fit snug and super comfy, very stretchy, and never slid down!  My son loves really loves wearing these to keep his feet warm.  I would recommend them to all of my fellow-mommies! They're so adorable and a comfy alternative to slippers for babies & toddlers!  Check out Nowali for more fun & colorful moccasin styles! 


Discount
Receive 10% off until December 6
Code: MT15

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that these are great. Thanks for a review of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    Amazing blog to follow
    I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
    Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

    Keep Posting
    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis