Sunday, May 9, 2010

Glitzy Girlz Caps Etsy Review


  Glitzy Girlz Caps is an Etsy shop that sells the cutest jeweled baseball caps! I lovvvve to wear caps during the summertime especially to my son's t-ball games and just around the house while working in the yard. I was so excited when Glitzy Girlz Caps agreed to a review with me. She sent me over the cutest jeweled yellow baseball cap! I wore this cap to my son's t-ball practice and everyone had a fit over it! I've received so many compliments and it's easy to see why! This darling cap is designed with small rhinestone jewels that are securely cemented onto the cap. It's glitzy and fashionable while still being "laid-back". Perfect for hot summer days in the sun! Here is a couple of photos I snapped of my niece wearing my new cross cap from Glitzy Girlz Caps...



Darling, isn't it!?! Here are a few more photos of examples of caps that Glitzy Girlz Caps offers...

I just love these caps and think they are the cutest fashion accessory! I suggest checking out Glitzy Girlz Caps for more of a selection. Right now, she has some of her caps on sale for half off at only $10 a cap. So hurry and check them out before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

ShareThis