Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prayers Please

For Shellie and her family...
R.I.P. Bryson Ross (2 years old)
I did not know Shellie nor her family but their tragic loss of their son is just horrible. Her son, Bryson, passed away at the age of 2, on Dec. 14, 2009 in a drowning accident. I am posting this for my readers to just please remember this family in your prayers!

"Cherish our children and our lives" -Momdot

Please visit here to read more and to donate to Shellie and her family.


Enjoy every moment we have, and remember don't take life for granted.

I'm very thankful for my healthy sons. My heart goes out to this family! There are no words to express our sorrows.

2 comments:

  1. It made me want to give JDaniel an extra hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis