Monday, August 18, 2014

My New Blog Design

My newest design... a blog button made specially for my niece's new blog, A Princess In Boots.  Go visit her and show her some love or leave me some feedback on how my graphics and designs are coming along... hopefully good feedback, I good use the reassurance.

http://aprincessinboots.blogspot.com/

Welcome Nicole to the blogging world to show her some support just by clicking on her button above... I'd really appreciate your time.

Interested in a custom blog button, header, signature, dividers, business cards, etc.? I've designed everything used on my blog (though somethings need updated) and will m2m to any designs or layouts you already have, blog buttons start at $7 and are available within a day.  Contact me for more information or my portfolio.  Here is another blog button I made to match a friend's template for another example.  Contact me at mmmblogging@gmail.com, I'd love to hear from you!


... Kristi ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

ShareThis