Wednesday, August 29, 2012

EdenFantasys Cake Beauty Review

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

  I'm such a beauty junkie and in constant search for new and impressive beauty products.  At EdenFantasys you can find a wide selection of beauty and body products, (yes, even makeup!) along with adult products, candles, lingerie, massage kits, novelty items, and so much more!  One of my ultimate favorite beauty brands at EdenFantasys is Cake Beauty!  I have purchased from them before, multiple times actually, and have always been completely satisfied with each order.  In fact, one of my top beauty "must-haves" is by Cake Beauty!


If you haven't tried Dry Shampoo yet then you are missing out! A time-saving product that cleanses and refreshes hair instantly without the use of water.  I've tried countless different Dry Shampoos and for the most part, I never really saw much of a difference between one brand more than the other until I discovered Cake Beauty's Satin Sugar Hair & Body Powder for lighter hues! As a single mom of three boys who's always on-the-go, I quickly fell in love with this Refreshing Powder. Satin Sugar is at the top of my Beauty 'Must-Haves' List and I never leave home without it!  Not only is it a dry shampoo but also doubles as a body powder if needed. Simply sprinkle on and massage into your skin on a hot day or after a workout... convenient and leaves your looking fabulous and smelling delicious.  



Why it's my favorite...
❤ A little goes a long ways.  One bottle with daily use lasts me approx. 3-4 months.  Compare that to a spray dry shampoo I purchased from Ulta for $18 that lasted me barely 1 week of use! 
❤ The powder's creamy color adds a vibrant, lighter tint to my dark blonde hair
❤ Love, love, love the scent, reminds me of cake batter! Yum
❤ Transforms my locks within seconds from flat & oily to clean and full of volume.



I personally recommend checking out Cake Beauty's popular collection of bath and beauty products available at EdenFantasys.  To stay updated on their latest deals and more then click to follow them on Twittter and Facebook

 This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines." 
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I  was not monetarily compensated for this review.



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store








2 comments:

  1. nice blog checkout my blog at

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried this brand before but I am interested in trying it out. I am fond of trying out different hair and skin care products.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis