Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Charm Factory Engraved Tags Review

The Charm Factory offers thousands of unique sterling silver charms, charm bracelets, beads and more

Imagine what it would be like if you could easily add your name, signature or logo to your personal creations. Custom jewelry tags add a special touch to brand your work and add contact information for future sales (even after the packaging has been discarded). Your customers then do more selling for you by wearing the tag on their bracelet, necklace, purse, cellphone and more!
Charm Factory's jewelry tags are custom engraved, not stamped, so the process is quick and easy. You probably already know that stamping your own tags can be an arduous process with expensive set up fees, long wait times for a quote and a die, and then you have to do all the hammering yourself on an anvil. Our rotary engraving machine has a very precise diamond tip, so detail is much finer than a stamp or a laser engraver, where fine details are lost.
I received the Engraved Stainless Steel Oval Tags for my review from Charm Factory.  The process was so simple.  With just two easy steps, I provided my tag selection and font.  You can also use a logo if you would like.  The tags arrived quick!  I love the stainless steel look.  Very elegant and simple style.  You can see a photo of my tags above along with how I used them on one of my necklaces I made, which is below.  I was completely satisfied with Charm Factory once again and recommend their engraved tags to all jewelry makers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

ShareThis