Saturday, February 26, 2011

BuildASign Review

BuildASign.com™ has reinvented the way people buy signs.


BuildASign.com's made it simple for anyone to quickly and easily create high quality, custom signage. BuildASign.com’s™ customers run the gamut from sole proprietors, mom-and-pop businesses, and non-profit organizations to franchises and major corporations in virtually every industry. They serve real estate agents, developers, construction companies, and insurance agents; retailers, event and conference planners, church and school groups; students wishing to make a statement or residents who want to promote a yard sale, and more. Their signs are printed on high quality materials with some of the most advanced printing equipment available.



Their easy-to-use yet comprehensive online interface gives customers complete control of the design and ordering process from start to finish, including sign wording, colors, design elements, typefaces, and graphics. Customers can use our exclusive design templates and graphic elements to build a sign from scratch or they can upload their own existing graphics, photographs, and designs. Unlike most sign companies, BuildASign.com™ doesn’t charge a set up fee for artwork. Best of all, customers can choose from a wide range of sizes and top quality sign materials. All their signs are offered at affordable prices, whether the order is for a single sign – or dozens or hundreds of signs.

For my review with BuildASign.com, I picked a name street sign and a custom license plate.  My oldest son, Brice, has his room styled in Texas Longhorn baseball so I designed my signs to match up.  The design process was so simple but yet fun!  I was able to pick everything such as color, font, wording, photo, and even the size of the sign.  I received both of the signs in the mail quickly after processing my order.  My son, Brice, absolutely loves them! They look perfect in his room.  I've attached two photos above of my custom signs
I am completely satisfied with BuildASign.com and recommend my readers to check them out!  I want to thank BuildASign.com for allowing me to host this fun review!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats you won a 7 facts award on my blog. Check it out!
    Thanks Amber
    http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE OF THESE WOULD GO GREAT WITH MY SONS ROOM!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis