Wednesday, February 16, 2011

B-Dazzle Highlighter Review


B-Dazzle is a universal color that was custom blended with a combination of 7 different ingredients. It takes away darkness and brightens the eye. A quick pick-me-up to enhance brightness in the inner corner of your eyes. it's an easy way to wake up your eye without using too many products.


B-Dazzle Eyeshadow is on my top make-up list for this spring!  I received B-Dazzle from GIELLA custom blend cosmetics for review.  This highlighter has just the right amount of shimmer to it to where it's not glittery giving that tacky look.  After applying my eye make-up, I brushed the B-Dazzle onto the inner corners of my eyes.  I also applied a small amount under my brow bone.  This stuff really makes your eyes "pop", giving it a certain sparkle and glow.  By applying it to the inner corners of your eyes, this is brightening up any shadows, making your eyes appear more vibrant and open. 

Overall, I'm satisfied with B-Dazzle completely.  It's simple to apply and stays on.  It sweeps on smooth and soft and looks the same hours later as when you first applied it. A little goes a long way.


B-Dazzle eyeshadow is a favorite of Kim Kardashians and renowned celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic.

You can purchase B-Dazzle at Giella for $28.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

  1. Sydney - Choc Brown (Flex) for my little boy
    amber01sw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. like them on fb as Amber MacDonald
    amber01sw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to win this for my little boy because i really love their shoes
    amber01sw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis