Thursday, May 20, 2010

Molly B Bikinis Review


Closed
Congrats to bayctygrl
  Molly B Bikinis is a handmade and vintage-style swimwear shop made from the radiant city, San Diego California.  Each and every piece is inspired by the Nostalgic Beach lifestyle of vintage California.  Every swimsuit is unique and original.  Hip, bold, and trendy portray Molly B Bikinis perfectly.  She offers different collections to suit your personal desire.  A huge advantage of Molly B Bikinis is that she can make a replicate of that favorite swimsuit that you bought four years ago and just can't get rid of because you love too much!  I've never seen this option before from anyone before...ever!  Incredible!
I found one bikini in particular that's original, creative, and caught my eye that I thought would be great to share with everyone...

         The Vintage Inspired Just Married Bride Bikini with a Little Something Blue: How gorgeous is this!?! This bikini is ideal for your honeymoon.  My favorite feature of this stunning bikini is the the back of the bottoms.  "Just Married" is written in swarovski crystal in small lettering along the behind! Stunning! You can also choose to have the wording subsituted with "I do", "Mrs. -----", etc.  The bikini is white to represent the bride.  A blue tie/bow in front gives the bride that added something blue that all brides need.  This bikini is available in all sizes so it'd work for all sizes of brides.
My personal favorite bikini from Molly B Bikinis is...
I was sent over the stunning Havanah bikini for review.  I absolutely adore this stylish and "beachy" bikini.  I pay very great attention to the smallest of details on anything I receive or purchase.  With that, I can honestly say this bikini is made professionly and to perfection.  The variety of colors are bright and bold, perfect for the beach. The top is a square top that ties around the neck and the back. It has great support, which comes in very handy for us mommies who breastfed ; ). It's accented with a cute tie/bow in the center.  The bottoms I received are a Loop Tie Bottom.  They are extremely lowrise but very comfy.  As you can tell in my photo below, this bikini is so detailed and well-made even the lining of the suit is stylish!  I've posted a couple of photos below...
(Please note, this is my neice showing off the top of my new bikini, I'm not near tan enough yet to post them of myself,  hehe)

I love Molly B Bikinis and hope all my readers will read this post and go check out all these fun styles and more!

Giveaway
One very lucky reader will this Xochi Bra Top and Xochi Hipster Bottoms from Molly B Bikinis, size Medium.
Please leave me your email address.

Main Entry: (Bother #1 & #2 are required!!)
#1 Leave me a comment with your rule of beauty for preparing for swimsuit season.  For example: working out, dieting, spray tanning, etc.
#2 Check out Molly B Bikinis and post me a comment with your favorite bikini or favorite style.

Extra Entries: All extras are worth one entry unless otherwise noted. Please leave me a comment for each that you complete. If the task counts for multiple entries, (+2), then leave as many comments as the number.

 ~ Post me a comment with an idea that you'd like Molly B to design +3
 ~ Add Molly B Bikinis as a fav on Etsy
 ~ Make a purchase from Molly B Bikinis +10
 ~ Follow my blog through GFC +2
 ~ Grab my button +2
 ~ Vote on my poll and leave me a comment that you did +3

Giveaway will end on June 3, USA. I will notify the winner via email. I draw the winner via random.org. Winner has 48 hours to verify my email notification along with their shipping information before I select another winner! This review is based on my personal opinion.

ShareThis