Wednesday, April 7, 2010

KT Motif Scrapbooking Shop on Etsy


I recently came across KT Motif on etsy, an online shopping stop for scrapbooking.  Here's how KT describes her shop...

" KT Motif is a scrapbook design company who is passionate about capturing your memories to portray your story. I approach my designs by using chic techniques with your mementos to create custom collections through albums and pre-made scrapbook pages. I take your pictures with those accompanying memories and treasured thoughts and make them into pages you will be able to share and re-live over again each time you or a loved one opens the book. My hope is that we inspire you to gather your photos and let me help capture that moment and memory forever."

KT Motif offers the most creative and greatest scrapbooking sets!  I fell in love with her UT Longhorn Scrapbooking Set. 



I thought it would be great to share this shop with all my readers and fellow-scrapbookers.  I highly recommend checking out all the creative scrapbooking sets at KT Motif.  Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

I love comments!

ShareThis