Thursday, February 4, 2010

CSN All Modern Review

 I was offered to do a review by CSN on my choice of product from their list of companys.  I chose a beanbag chair from All Modern.  I cannot wait to receive this in my mailbox!  Actually, it would be impossible for this to fit! I chose this for my son, Brice, who is going to love it! This Twilight designer brand, Polka Dot Beanbag Chair is not your ordinary beanbag!  It's incredible, at the size of 70"x 55", it's def. an original!  My son picked out the beanbag in the Chocolate color , since his room is designed in UT LongHorn decor, this will match up perfectly.  I cannot wait to receive this, as soon as I get it in I will post the review along with photos, so stay tuned! ; )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi!
    I found your blog via Etsy...the 1st Queen Of Bling...I have made SEVERAL purchases from her.LOL I came across your info on this Twilight Designer Brand Beanbag Chair & decided to check it out for myself too. I thought.."Wow this would be an awesome thing for my 2 1/2 year old grandson Caden for when he comes to our house!" I hate to put him upstairs in a bedroom at night and this way this chair is really big enough for him to use as a little bed/pallet on the floor in our bedroom. I love to have him sleep with me but even in our king size bed he flops around and it is hard for any of us to sleep.LOL I think this will be a perfect solution for us for a few years maybe. Anyway I went ahead & ordered not just one but two of these. Since shipping was like $27.00 it was a no brainer for me to buy two of them and pay a total of $99.98 for two with free shipping & no tax verses paying $76.98 for just the one. Besides grandma can use one too when we watch movies together right?LOL Also Caden will have a new baby brother in May so I am sure both boys will get many years of use out of them. Let me know how Brice likes his. Although the design is not my fave...since they originally sold for $300.00 a piece I guess I can't complain at getting them at 83% off.
    Thanks again! Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I received both of my beanbag beds/chairs as I call them.LOL They are HUGE and in perfect condition. They shipped out Monday (from Boston I believe) & I had these two HUGE boxes waiting on my porch when I got home from work Wednesday (I am in Missouri)...that was fast for free shipping. I LOVE them & I can't wait from my grandson to see them tomorrow. I think he will flip over them. Now I am thinking about buying a couple in the pink version..one for a 16th b-day gift for my son-in-law's sister & another for a 16th b-day for my best friends daughter. Hope you & Brice like yours. Enjoy!
    Kaylene

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis