Sunday, January 10, 2010

Juice Beauty Product Review & Sample


Juice Beauty Skincare is made of 100% certified organic juice!
Juice Beauty Skincare is incredible! I've been useing my samples for around two weeks now, and my skin appears so much tighter and cleaner! I love the scent, the products all smell so fresh and fruity, like green apples! Yum! I have extremely sensitive skin and the products did NOT break my face out, they truely work as it says! I love how they're made up of Vitamin A, C, & E! Very great for your skin!

Juice Beauty products contain no parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.

Our patent-pending, antioxidant-rich, 100% organic juice base brings our total organic content up to 98%. Every drop feeds your skin with powerful antioxidants and polyphenols, essential vitamins, vital phytonutrients and age-defying hydroxy acids. Most other beauty products drop a few organic ingredients in water and have a total organic content of less than 10%.

Juice Beauty uses alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, DMAE, peptides, fat soluble Vitamin C and essential fatty acids for optimum age-defying results validated by clinical studies that have shown an 85% reduction in free radical skin cell damage.






Designed for sensitive skin, this refining hydroxy-acid complex of certified organic apple, lemon, grape juices and raw cane sugar exfoliate for visibly improved skin tone and texture. Vitamin antioxidants and essential nutrients hydrate and nourish fresh skin for a healthy, beautiful complexion.
• gentle refining hydroxy-acid copmplex
• helps improve tone and texture
skin type: sensitive
                         price: $39.00
                         size: 2 oz
For more information on The Green Apple Peel Sensitive, click here!


Use this antioxidant serum and resist gravity with a blend of powerful age-defying DMAE, vitamin antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, peptides and essential nutrients to rejuvenate, help smooth fine lines and help firm for radiant, ageless skin.
• age-defying DMAE, alpha lipoic acid and peptides
• helps smooth fine lines and firm
~rich in vitamins and antioxidants
~promotes healthy cellular renewal
~firms, tones, enhances elasticity

skin type: normal / mature / dry / sensitive
price: $45.00
size: 2 oz




This nutrient-rich certified organic moisturizer combines a brightening complex of organic apple, lemon and grape juices, nutrient-rich essential fatty acids, and age-defying alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, peptides and DMAE to replenish, nourish and firm aging skin morning and night.
• helps replenish and firm

skin type: normal / mature / blemish / oily / combination
price: $45.00
                                          size: 2 oz






CLEANSING GEL:

This refreshing blend of certified organic, antioxidant-rich cherry and lemon juices, purifying botanicals and soothing cleansers will gently remove impurities to clarify and balance, while protecting skin's natural moisture.
• gently removes impurities
• clarifies and balances
skin type:blemish / oily / combination
price: $22.00
size: 6 oz

**This is my favorite!  I could instantly feel the change in my face.  My skin felt scrub clean, tight, refreshing, and smooth! 







OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER:

This lightweight organic oil-free moisturizer blends certified organic white grape and pomegranate juice with soothing aloe vera, vitamin antioxidants and nutrient-rich sea algae to hydrate and quench skin's natural moisture balance for a beautiful matte finish.
• lightweight moisturizing
• hydrates and quenches


skin type: blemish / oily / combination
price: $28.00
size: 2 oz

**Another one of my favs! Very lightweight and refreshing!


  Follow Juice Beauty on TwitterWhy choose organics?


 
Click here, to find what out what products are best for you!
 
I have two samples left for my readers of the Cleansing Gel & Oil-Free Moisturizer.  The first two comments to let me know they would like a sample will receive them.  I will then e-mail you for your shipping address!
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I stayed up so late...I would love a sample. :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like them if you're willing to ship abroad :)

    Ronit
    internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would LOVE to try these!
    heidilynndonahue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm too late for these samples. I would love to try them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems incredibile, I'll look for it! a kiss, benedetta_8689@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

ShareThis