Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blissful Bee Boutique


 So my readers are growing, which makes me super happy! haha I'm so ready for the new year to begin!  2009 has been, well not so great. 
 My cousin makes the cutest tutus I've ever seen!  She's also an incredible photographer.  So we decided to start showing our stuff at craft shows.  Coming in Febuary we will be in Canton for the trade shows, so I've been super busy working on the boutique preparing it for that!  I'm excited but this will be our first show, so I'm pretty nervous.  If anyone has any tips or comments you'd like you to share, please feel free!  I'm trying to make-up a variety of items in different styles to show off.  I also have to order business cards, so I'm searching for the best place for that.  Next week, we are going to purchase our displays, so it should be fun. 
 I would love to eventually open up my own store boutique nearby so I thought this would be a great way to grow towards that dream.
 Once again, if anyone has any sites that have great tips, or if you have a recommended them for our booth design, or whatever, please let me know! 
 I hope everyone has a fabulous and safe New Years! 

Happy New Year!
Kristi.
Blissful Bee Blogging & Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

ShareThis