Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Race Day

So this is my first post! Yay! Lazzzzy Sundays, goodness. So I have to finish decorating Brice's pumpkin for school tomorrow, and no I haven't even started it yet, ugh.  So we decided to go with a pirate, it has to represent his favorite book. I've done my researching for ideas on making it unique... and I found this link....
http://www.extremepumpkins.com/piratepumpkin.html  which I will NOT be duplicating! Haha Now THAT'S time and talent there!
So, I decided to head to Walmart and pick up supplies and throw together my own idea, haha.  I'll post photos later if it's worth it. 

Take my poll yall.  I just opened my jewelry line up on etsy so check out my shop....
PinkGlams.etsy.com 

Remember this is my first blog post, so I'm still learning. I need tips of layouts please!
Blissful Bee Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

ShareThis